||Auckland Shell Club
(Conchology Section, Auckland Museum Institute)
This service is available to everyone, whether or not you are a club member.
We can list any shell related items (shells, books, magazines, collections, etc) either for sale or free give-away.
We can also advertise your want-list or any shell related items you would like to obtain.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to advertise something.
- For Sale:
3 x drawers, large, oak and rimu, with handles. 77cm x 41cm x 17cm. Suitable large shells etc. $25 for the lot.
Cabinet, rimu, 13 drawers with small cupboard below drawers. Stainless steel knobs. Suitable small to medium shells. $50.
14 x wooden drawers, treated pine, varnished, wood handles, 56cm x 30cm x 12cm. $60 for all, or $6 each.
Phone Patricia Langford on (09) 4796149 or email email@example.com.
- For Sale: A collection of around 3000 shells all gathered in waters around Nadi Bay Fiji between 1958 and 1963.
Most are in excellent condition and displayed in wooden cases. The collection includes some extremely rare and valuable items.
Contact: Bruce Kirk at firstname.lastname@example.org. Ph 07 3773514, Fax 07 3773515, Mobile 021 964319
- Wanted to Buy: Worldwide shells from collectors who wish to sell parts of their collections. Eg. Queen conch, Large shell, Coral.
Contact: Andrew Currie at email@example.com.
- For Sale: Shell Show display cases. Various sizes. Black, with glass lids.
Contact: Peter Poortman on firstname.lastname@example.org or 021 1639753.
- For Sale: 4 x shell storage/display units as follows ...
1. 840 mm wide, 600mm deep, 700mm high unit with 5 trays with framed glass lids. Painted black. Excellent for storage and for shell displays! ($100 or near offer)
2. Exactly the same as No 1 ($100 or near offer.)
3. The same size as No 1 but no glass lids. ($60 or near offer)
4. 490mm wide, 600mm deep, 700mm high. 5 trays, no glass lids. Also painted black and excellent for storage and displays. ($50 or near offer.)
Excellent offer because they cost a heap more to build!
Contact: Heather Smith on 5240291 or 021792256 or email@example.com if you are interested.
- Wanted to Buy: The following NZ collected shells ...
. Bursa verrucosa
. Tutufa bufo
. Epitonium bucknilli (and/or Acirsa cookiana)
. NZ Turrid shells.
Contact: Luen Jones on 09 8345195 or firstname.lastname@example.org.